I have asked from men who have married Russian women what it is that they like in them. Most of them confirmed that they are so happy in their marriages and have a strong bond with their wives. This sounds attractive! Before marrying a Russian woman, it is essential to understand what to expect from that marriage because there are both advantages and disadvantages.
- Intimacy– after marrying a Russian woman get ready to enjoy intimacy on another level. They are willing to spoil their husband with love and meet their intimate needs at all times. They are spontaneous and ready to try out new things in the bedroom.
- Financial Stability– Russian women are very active and will support you financially. These women love to work, and they have their own money to meet their needs. When they get married, they contribute to the growth of their home both financially and emotionally. They are love owing their own money so that they can comfortably finance their needs. Borrowing money from your partner always can be humiliating, and that is why they work so hard.
- Being Well Fed– when you take Russian women for marriage be sure that everything will be done on a Russian scale. These women are great cooks who are a skill taught to the girls at an early stage. They believe that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. This means that they are ready to cook great meals to ensure that her husband does not leave her for someone else.
- Hard to get rid of her– when you marry a Russian girl, you get a wife, partner, doctor, cook and a best friend. She will be there for you. When sick she will take good care of you until you feel better. They have a loving and nurturing nature that makes it hard to get rid of them. She will sacrifice everything to make sure that your relationship is healthy and you are both happy. They are there to support you financially, physically and emotionally.
- Language Barrier– in case you are a foreigner be ready for a language barrier between you two. Most Russian women do not speak a foreign language. We all know that communication is the key to a successful marriage. However, the problem here is that there is no common language for both of you and this can be quite a challenge.